This website (“the Website“) is operated by Ftrend Intel PVT. Limited, Company (New Delhi)
Please read these Terms & Conditions carefully before using the Website. By accessing any part of the Website, you shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms & Conditions in full, regardless of whether or not you choose to register as a member of the Website. If you do not accept these Terms & Conditions, you must leave the Website immediately.
F-TREND may revise these Terms & Conditions at any time by posting an update on the Website. Your continued use of the Website after any such change constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms & Conditions and they shall be binding on you. You should therefore check the Website from time to time to review the then-current Terms & Conditions. These Terms & Conditions were last updated in January 2016.
Whilst F-TREND endeavors to ensure that the Website is normally available 24 hours a day, it shall not be liable if for any reason the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. Access to the Website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance, or repair or for any other reasonable cause.
- You acknowledge that whilst F-TREND endeavors to ensure that information on the Website and any related material provided to you by F-TREND, whether by email or otherwise (“the F-TREND Materials”)) is accurate and complete, it is provided only for general information, is not intended to address your particular requirements and does not constitute any form of advice or recommendation by F-TREND.
- You acknowledge that the F-TREND Materials should not be relied upon by you in making (or refraining from making) any specific investment or other business or personal decisions and acknowledge that professional advice should be obtained before making any such decision.
- Finally, you acknowledge that some of the content may be supplied by third parties and the accuracy and completeness of it will not have been checked by F-TREND.
- F-TREND will use reasonable endeavors to ensure that the Website and the F-TREND Materials do not contain or promulgate any viruses or other malicious code. However, it is recommended that you should virus check all such materials and regularly check for the presence of viruses and other malicious code.
3. Use of Website Content
All intellectual property rights in the F-TREND Materials are reserved by F-TREND or its licensors or users (as applicable).
You agree that in using the F-TREND Materials you shall (except where otherwise agreed in writing with F-TREND):
- use them only by the following permitted uses:
- viewing them on a computer screen and printing, not more than one copy of them (and not further copying them);
- where and to the extent (only) that permission to download and store them is specifically granted in the relevant F-TREND Materials (if at all), downloading and storing the content on the hard disk of your computer or portable media but not making any further transfer or copy of it; and
- Making only such other use (if any) of them as may be specifically authorized in the F-TREND Materials.
For the avoidance of doubt, you agree not to distribute, reproduce, modify, store, transfer, or in any other way use any of the F-TREND Materials (including as part of any database, library, news, information, archive, website, or similar service) other than as set out above.
- not create a database (electronic or otherwise) that includes any F-TREND Materials;
- not disseminate advertisements on the Website or use the F-TREND Materials for any other commercial purposes (which would include using them to promote or encourage the sale of your goods/services);
- not transmit or re-circulate any F-TREND Materials to any third party (unless specifically authorized to do so by F-TREND);
- not remove the copyright or trademark notice(s) from the F-TREND Materials;
- not disseminate any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation;
- not disseminate any material which is or may infringe the rights (including intellectual property rights) of any third party or be unlawful, threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, offensive, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, menacing, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience or may restrict or inhibit the use of the Website by any person or which constitutes or encourages conduct that may be considered a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability in any country in the world;
- not disseminate any material which does or may bring F-TREND or any of its brands or subsidiaries into dispute or in any way damage their reputation;
- not disseminate any material that may interrupt, damage, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware, or telecommunications equipment, including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data, or other malicious software or harmful data; and
- not post link(s) that take users to material that contravenes any of the above restrictions.
Additional terms may apply to:
- any purchases or subscriptions you make through the Website;
- registration to the Website and/or any other email alert or other related services; and
- Any promotion, competition, or draw appearing on the Website.
4. Use of Software
Copyright in any software that is made available for download from the Website and/or the F-TREND Materials belongs to F-TREND or its suppliers. Your use of the software is governed by the terms of any license agreement that may accompany or be included with it. Do not install or use any software unless you agree to such a license agreement.
5. User-Generated Content
The pages of the Website where you are capable of posting content are provided for your private, non-commercial exchange of lawful, relevant, fair, and appropriate information, opinions, and comment. Use of the Website that is inconsistent with those stated purposes is strictly prohibited. By submitting any content to the Website, you:
- grant F-TREND the right to use such content and all material embodied therein for any purposes including, without limitation, to edit, copy, reproduce, translate, disclose, post, and/or remove such content from the Website and hereby waive all of the moral rights that you have under Chapter IV of the Copyright, Design, and Patents Act 1988 in respect of any material you post to the Website;
- warrant to F-TREND that all such content complies with the provisions of Clause 3; and
- Acknowledge that F-TREND may require you to confirm the above rights and warranties and agree to do so within 7 days of any request from F-TREND.
F-TREND reserves the right (but not the obligation) at its sole discretion to refuse or remove any content that is posted to, or available on, the Website without the need to give any reasons for doing so. However, F-TREND will not review the materials that you or anyone else makes to the Website, and therefore, unless we are specifically notified of the nature of any item of content, you cannot assume that F-TREND is aware of it. If you object to the publication of any material placed on the Website please contact F-TREND using the Web Editor contact details shown on the “Contact Us” section of the Website and we will take whatever action we deem appropriate.
F-TREND accepts no responsibility for any statements, material, or other submissions placed on the Website by users.
6. Links to and from other websites
Links on the Website to third-party websites are provided solely for your convenience. If you use these links, you leave the Website. F-TREND has not reviewed these third-party websites and does not control and is not responsible for these websites or their content or availability. F-TREND, therefore, does not endorse or make any representations about them, any material found on them, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to the Website, you do so entirely at your own risk.
You may link to the home page of the Website but strictly only on the basis that you do not replicate the home page of the Website, and subject to the following conditions:
- you do not create a frame or any other browser or border environment around the Website;
- you do not in any way imply any endorsement by F-TREND other than with its written consent or misrepresent your relationship with F-TREND;
- you do not use any logos or trademarks displayed on the Website without the express written permission of F-TREND;
- you do not link from a website that is not owned by you; and
- your website does not contain content that is distasteful, offensive, or controversial, that infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person, or otherwise does not comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
You may link to other pages of the Website only with the prior written consent of F-TREND and subject always to the obligations set out in this Clause 6. If you wish to do so, please contact F-TREND using the contact details shown in the “Contact Us” section of the Website.
All F-TREND trademarks (whether registered or unregistered) and graphics, logos, designs, page headers, and button icons are the intellectual property rights of F-TREND and neither they nor any confusingly similar versions may be used by you including (but not limited to) as part of any trademarks and/or domain names without the prior written consent of F-TREND other than to refer to F-TREND and its associated brands lawfully and in good faith (only).
8. Suspension of access to the Website and User Indemnities
If, for any reason, F-TREND believes that you have not complied with any of these Terms & Conditions it may, at its sole discretion, cancel your access to the registration sections of the Website immediately and without giving you any advance notice.
Without prejudice to the provisions of Clause 9, you agree to compensate F-TREND in respect of any claims, losses, expenses, and/or liabilities (including legal fees) that arise from your use of the Website and/or the F-TREND Materials (or by a third party using your user name and password) including in particular (but not limited to) any statements, contributions or other content posted on the Website or any breach of Clause
9. Limitation of F-TREND’s Liability
F-TREND will not be liable to you for any loss or damage caused by F-TREND or its employees or sub-contractors in circumstances where:
- there is no breach of a legal duty of care owed to you by F-TREND (or its employees or subcontractors); or
- such loss or damage is not a reasonably foreseeable result of any such breach; or
- in respect of any increase in the loss or damage resulting from your actions.
Without prejudice to the preceding paragraph but subject to the paragraph below, any liability of F-TREND arising in respect of your use of the Website and/or the F-TREND Materials (whether in tort, contract or otherwise) shall be limited in aggregate to eight hundred dollars ($800) per event unless otherwise agreed in writing between us.
Nothing in these Terms & Conditions shall exclude or limit F-TREND’s liability for:
- death or personal injury caused by the negligence of F-TREND and/or its employee's negligence; or
- fraudulent misrepresentation by F-TREND and/or its employee
10. Privacy and Cookies Policy
The provision of personal information by you and the use of it and cookies by F-TREND is subject to F-TREND’s Privacy and Cookies Policy available as a link to this Website.
11. Cancellation of subscription
F-trend is a subscription-based platform, after the purchase of our subscription, we do not provide refunds upon the cancellation of our services. However, you can request a refund in case our website is not working for the continuous 48 hours or you are not able to access it due to any technological glitch at our end.
Here are the situations that don't come under technical issues
- The password not working
- Your internet has issues
- You are using proxies
- Your browser has an issue
- Your device is hacked or under a virus threat.
Refunds will be provided within 48 hours of cancellation of services directly to your bank account used for the payment.
If any provision of these Terms & Conditions is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of these Terms & Conditions shall remain valid and enforceable.
These Terms & Conditions shall be governed by the laws of India- New Delhi shall have exclusive jurisdiction.