lakme fashion week 2015 winter festive entries are open now.
ELIGIBILITY FOR APPLYING TO LAKME FASHION WEEK
If you are a designer applying to be part of this program, you must not have been in business under one designer label name for not more than 3 years.
To qualify, all designer applicants must present credentials and designs under menswear (ready to wear) or womenswear (ready to wear) categories.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: The last date for sending your ‘Gen next’ application is Monday, 25th May 2015.
PHASE ONE -
APPLICATION PROCESS: All designers who wish to apply for ‘Gen Next’ program must follow 2 steps:
STEP 1- Fill the online Gen Next registration form at CLICK HERE
STEP 2- Download the power point presentation template, sample presentation guidance notes.
- Fill in the power point presentation of 3 slides only with your label information, sketches and pictures of your designs- strictly as per instructions mentioned in the slides.
- Refer to guidance notes for expert tips on your application submission.
- Please do not submit samples unless requested to do so.
- Kindly note the last date for submission of the form and presentation is Monday, 25th May 2015.
PHASE TWO – (Basis short listing in Phase One)
- Once an applicant has completed the application form/presentation online, this will be reviewed and the candidate will be notified by email whether the application has been accepted.
- Once the applicant has been selected they will be asked to submit two sample garments from their current collection which will be considered for the final shortlist.
- Kindly note the last date for submission of the garments is Monday, 8th June 2015.
- All applications for ‘Gen Next’ are screened and examined by the LFW Advisory Board.
- This board comprises of leading journalists, educationist, designer store owners, buyers, designers as well as a representative from Lakmé & IMG Reliance.
- The board makes the final selection based on the designers’ quality, innovation, marketability, originality and ability to legitimately take their business to the next level.
- All the selected designers for ‘Gen Next’ will be informed by the 30th June, 2015.
Lakme fashion week Summer Resort 2017 Registration
For Lakme fashion week summer resort 17 registration please follow this link