lakme fashion week 2015 winter festive entries are open now.
ELIGIBILITY FOR APPLYING TO LAKME FASHION WEEK
If you are a designer applying to be part of this program, you must not have been in business under one designer label name for not more than 3 years.
To qualify, all designer applicants must present credentials and designs under menswear (ready to wear) or womenswear (ready to wear) categories.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: The last date for sending your ‘Gen next’ application is Monday, 25th May 2015.
PHASE ONE -
APPLICATION PROCESS: All designers who wish to apply for ‘Gen Next’ program must follow 2 steps:
STEP 1- Fill the online Gen Next registration form at CLICK HERE
STEP 2- Download the power point presentation template, sample presentation guidance notes.
- Fill in the power point presentation of 3 slides only with your label information, sketches and pictures of your designs- strictly as per instructions mentioned in the slides.
- Refer to guidance notes for expert tips on your application submission.
- Please do not submit samples unless requested to do so.
- Kindly note the last date for submission of the form and presentation is Monday, 25th May 2015.
PHASE TWO – (Basis short listing in Phase One)
- Once an applicant has completed the application form/presentation online, this will be reviewed and the candidate will be notified by email whether the application has been accepted.
- Once the applicant has been selected they will be asked to submit two sample garments from their current collection which will be considered for the final shortlist.
- Kindly note the last date for submission of the garments is Monday, 8th June 2015.
- All applications for ‘Gen Next’ are screened and examined by the LFW Advisory Board.
- This board comprises of leading journalists, educationist, designer store owners, buyers, designers as well as a representative from Lakmé & IMG Reliance.
- The board makes the final selection based on the designers’ quality, innovation, marketability, originality and ability to legitimately take their business to the next level.
- All the selected designers for ‘Gen Next’ will be informed by the 30th June, 2015.