Color Trend: Amazon India fashion week AW18
he key popular colour trend of the Amazon Indian fashion week AW18 season are-
- Pero, Adarsh Gill, Anju Modi, Anupama Dayal, Karishma Deepa Sondhi, Nikasha, Shyamal and Bhumika bring the hues of red where tomato-red is the key tone.
- Purple adds the glamour as Ilk and Adarsh Gill played with Purple
- Soft blue looked elegant in few collections by Ilk and Karishma Deepa Sondhi executed with brilliance.
- At the catwalk, we spotted there was an urge among designers for the astral blue as could be verified in Shyamal-Bhumika, Madhu Jain and Rabani Rakha collection.
- Military Green associated with nationalism, got the special nod from Patine and Nitin Bal.
While astral blue associated with sensuality, blue in light tone adds the serenity, sobriety, and calmness of the static water. This is the must-have colour for the autumn-winter 2019 as forecasted in our AW19 colour palette.
At Amazon India fashion week AW18, red is the colour that worked for most of the designers. Pero, Adarsh Gill, Anju Modi, Anupama Dayal, Karishma Deepa Sondhi, Nikasha, Shyamal and Bhumika has red as the dominant colour for their collection. Red is also known as the core colour of the Indian traditional attires.
Purple is the colour of the year 2018 announced by Pantone that seems to get universal acceptance as designers like Ilk, and Adarsh Gill presented the collection in shadow purple, and magenta purple.
Military green is surely making comeback being connected to patriotism and activity as also forecasted by our megatrend "the Ultranationalist".
Shyamal-Bhumika, Madhu Jain and Rabani Rakha collection bring the charm with their collection in astral blue. The astral blue adds romanticism and the glamour to the evening wear couture collection. This is the must-have autumn-winter colour to add to your wardrobe.