2016 Fashion trend development
As only few days are left to enter into New Year, and it’s to enter into new challenges with lots of new opportunity in fashion business. It’s very important to track the social, economic and technological changes which we are going to encounter in New Year. Retailers are ready to offer discounts and better customer experience as a stock clearance and welcome for new fresh year. It’s very Important to learn from past, to avoid loss in business.
Communication, health, Big Data and Gender neutrality is the biggest trend
Mobile Technology is changing lifestyle, we have now well-educated customer, they have global exposure, better understanding of fashion, Instagram is now source of celebrities style knock off, and wearable tech now let’s customer to think about health.
2016 will bring major changes in technology, BIG Data will play key direction to understand consumer’s behaviour and plans based on that and wearable tech will help retailers to connect consumers 24*7. Here are the most important changes that we need to understand for better sustainable product
1- For retailers, wearable devices take payment processing to a new level. Salespeople can freely walk the floor, retrieving both product and customer information without going to the counter or pulling out clunkier devices. In addition, PayPal, the e-commerce transaction service company, recently announced plans to launch an app for Samsung’s Galaxy Gear and Gear 2 smartwatches that will allow consumers to purchase products and services using the devices not at the point of purchase, but at the point of selection.
2. Big date will help to understand buying behaviours of consumer and better discount offers.
3. Health will be the major lifestyle changes
4. Ecommerce Industry will be more social
5. Instagram will play key role to change consumer's style
6. Gender neutrality will play key role in retail.
7. Trends will have shorter life cycle than before
8. Green manufacturing and fabric innovation shall innovate new consumer friendly fabric.